samedi 5 mai 2012

CSS - Ass-backwards.

I haven't had a day quite like this in awhile. I had a weird sleep because for some reason, I was still thinking about today's tasks/exams etc. in my state of unconsciousness. Strange. I don't think that's happened to me since like... junior year in high school when I had crazy ochem and English things to be worrying about. From about 8am to 12:30pm was a hectic mess of running around and stressing out. I skipped class to eat and finish homework like a normal human being. Things got so much better from there on, so for that I'm ridiculously thankful.

Sometimes I wonder how much I'm lied to/how much I'm told a half-truth. That's a bit of an odd thing to say, I know, but sometimes people just make me wonder. Obviously I don't have to worry about close friends or anything, just... not sure how to elaborate on this subject, really. Events occur that just make me skeptical. People are so unpredictable and hard to understand sometimes. I feel like I'm also constantly aware of people that are too wrapped up in themselves to be even slightly concerned about me. Ego, ego, ego. Honestly, no one should be too busy to pay a little bit of attention to another human being. Wwwwoooo this is getting too whiny/negative, this is quite enough. I feel like others probably feel the same way though... at least sometimes :) Blog rant, whatever. Cla$$.

-CSS

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire