samedi 5 mai 2012

CSS - Meowing.

This week is all over the place. For the past few days, my mornings have been complete shitstorms... and then the day gets progressively better until everything is in order. I don't like being a ridiculous sass-grouch. Don't know what that's all about, but wutevaarrr. Not that this is even blogworthy but: I got two more Babylips chapstick things. I'm obsessed, okay?! I want the weather to be pretttyyy againnnn. It's Thursday tomorrow... woo? Well usually it would be "woo?" but I guess for tomorrow it should be, "WOO!" We'll see. Hey, at least I'm done stressing out about exams/papers for the time being. That's for hearings next week, yay! Here's to life, liberty, water, muffins, bagels, my face, toes, tea, and friends.

-CSS

Edit: "I am a master of brushes." NMF and I are matchy-matchy :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire