samedi 5 mai 2012

5x5 Clothing: CSS Bitches are Hot!

5x5 Clothing
RA RA


So, in December last year I went to Barcelona, Spain. And as I'm looking through Le Cool  to see if any cool shows are going on, I was thrilled to realize that CSS was in town--the sexy ladies of Cansei de Ser Sexy, the super fun Brazilian electropoprock band.


Of course, the show was awesome and I got a bunch of awesome pics of singer Lovefoxxx and my hot guitarist crush Luiza Sá. Unfortunately for me, my phone was stolen at a male stripclub in Thailand on New Year's Eve.....all pics GONE!!


Either way, I wanted to include Cansei de Ser Sexy in a 5x5 post: Although the name means 'tired of being sexy' the girls put on a ridiculously sexy show, especially cuz I got a thing for girls that look like hot badass boys. 




The whole band had an awesome vibe, smiling, laughing, jumping around, lookin' as though they were actually having a blast.  




Singer Lovefoxxx is always looking ridiculous, seemingly not taking herself seriously. Love it! She's known for full sparkly spandex suits, but at the Barcelona show, she came out wearing a curly haired wig and like 5 layers of sweatshirts that she slowly stripped off. 


The boyish sexy Ana Rezende. 


And my fav, Luiza Sá.


Here's CSS's City Girl from their 2011 album La Liberacion (so not mad at the oversized yellow catman sweater)


And the now classic Alala--zombies and cat fights .  


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire