samedi 5 mai 2012

CSS April Group Project

Today the Clear and Simple Stamps DT is sharing a project inspired by this lovely nursery:



I love the idea of a gender-neutral baby's room.  I was inspired by the neutral brown/kraft color, and decided to add a bit of yellow because of the yellow bin of teddy bears in the back corner.


I made a cork board/wall hanging (using a trivet from Ikea!) that can be used in a nursery as decoration, or a functioning pin board.

The animals were die cut and stamped onto adhesive cork sheets- I love this stuff!  It took the stamping really well.  I screwed an eye hook into the top, then glued on a bow:


....and here's the final close-up:


I used the Baby Shower Die and Baby Shower stamp set.

Now hop along to the other talented ladies:

Dana
Denise
Jaclyn
Kim
Laura
Laurie
Lori
Steph
Tracy
Clear and Simple Stamps


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire