samedi 5 mai 2012

CSS Sketch Hop


Hi there!  It has been awhile since I joined my friends on the GKD Center Stage Team for a blog hop.  Tonight we are sharing cards that were created using a sketch that I created as inspiration.  





You should have arrived at my blog from Miesje's amazing blog, if not please head back to StampTV and start from the beginning.  










I used the Gina K. Designs Nature's Greetings set to create my card.  I inked up the butterfly with Tombow Dual Brush pens and then stamped it onto some GKD PL White cardstock and added some Diamond Stickles and pink pearl for the head.  The sentiment was also inked up with Tombow Dual Brush pen, stamped onto a scrap of PL White cardstock and cut out with Nestabilities Petite Scallop Oval dies and embellished with some tiny pink pearls.









Before, I send you off to Linda's wonderful blog, you need to know that Gina is going to give away a huge grab bag of GKD stamps to one lucky person. The winner will be drawn on Tuesday, April 24. Be sure to leave some love as you hop from blog to blog as that will increase your chances of winning. 


 free stamps = one happy stamper




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire