samedi 5 mai 2012

Formidable: Custom forms with JQuery and CSS3

Formidable is a little form "replacement" plugin which enables you to get a little more control over your forms. 

It works without css files or images (which is very important to me, because I don't think forms should use images and of course because I'm to lazy to build forms using images :-))



Okey, give it a try, let me know what you think.

Download the package here
Formidable is a little form "replacement" plugin which enables you to get a little more control over your forms. 

It works without css files or images (which is very important to me, because I don't think forms should use images and of course because I'm to lazy to build forms using images :-))



Okey, give it a try, let me know what you think.

Download the package here

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire